The Rest Of My Life

Thursday, April 3, 2014

SXSW PT 1

I always say SXSW is my favorite time of year, and that's because it's like Candy Land... Yes, you read that correctly. What I mean is, there are a ton of ridiculously good looking guys in this small city to choose from for a week.

-DJ: Eric

This was just the beginning. A friend of mine said he could get me and a friend into Rev Run VIP. Obviously I was going to take him up on this offer. What else was there to do after all? After having way too much tequila and redbull (worst combination ever), Rev Run comes on stage with this DJ. First off, Eric had an awesome body, secondly, he just knew what was up. This performance just kept myself and Jessica (AKA twerk team) dancing all night long. While multi tasking and pouring us champagne that was legitimately as tall as me every 15 minutes during the performance.

After the show we were backstage at the bar. Eric and his friend start talking to us and they invite us out for more fun. Why would we say no at this point? We end up staying out until 5am, him offering me a whole bottle of tequila when I asked for one Patron shot, a whole club to ourselves, his brother almost gets in a fight with the car driver, somehow gets us to smoke (which I never do). This could have been one of the more wild nights I have had in Austin and I am born and raised in this town. Nothing may have ended up happening... yet. Needless to say I am booking my flight to LA soon to have some more fun with Eric.

-Clinger: AKA Patrick

Poor Patrick, I just don't really know/remember his name Period. Basically, I was initially attracted to his personality, as I do not have a certain "type". He was ok, but nothing special looks wise. My good friend Allicia got me into Girl Talk VIP where Patrick was. We initially hit it off and we stayed out all night, dancing and drinking far too much... This seems to be a pattern so far.

 I should have caught the first red clinger flag. He would not stop telling my friends how much he "liked me". He had just met me, how could he be so into me and telling multiple of my friends that? ... Well clearly the alcohol was in full effect because that wasn't my thought at all at the time.

As the night comes to an end, I somehow feel bad having him catch a cab back to his hotel so I invite him back to my place "just to sleep". I also let him sleepover thinking it could maybe get my friends and I tickets to JayZ and Kanye. Sometimes you have to take one for the team as I say. I threw a little bit of a bone and made out with him, then I stopped that and I set the alarm so I can take him to his car in the AM and I just turned to my side (he wasn't so happy about that)....

730am, I realize I wasn't alone and he needed to get out NOW. So I go with my best excuse as always. But before I could get to it, he says this, "awww, are you waking up for good? Just come back in to bed a little bit longer.". Nothing I hate more is cuddling when unnecessary, or jumping back into bed when I'm clearly already awake. So I bring up my best excuse, "I am actually going to Yoga so I think it's best if I take you to your car now".  As i'm dropping him off to get out of the car, he leans in to what I thought was a hug. So since I love an awkward situation I turn my cheek.

Basically, long story short. He texts me all day and somehow gets tickets to the same show I was already going to with my friends (desperation station). Luckily, I got VIP and he did not. After about an hour he texts me telling me he is going to leave. I respond saying "sounds good, enjoy the rest of your stay.". He freaks out on me and proceeds to tell me "wow, not even a goodbye? I guess I was the only one that really felt something here, but I guess I was wrong. Enjoy your night?". WHOA, I reply " you need to chill, I just met you.", he then attempts to redeem himself and texts me a few times after that .... and days after that. I cut myself off from that situation as soon as he told me he was a Taurus.



So far I'm 1 for 2...



No comments:

Post a Comment