The Rest Of My Life

Thursday, April 24, 2014

SXSW Part II

I'm going to keep this short since I'm past this at this point...

After Patrick "the clinger", in the same night I met a beautiful stranger. His name was Tom, we made eye contact multiple times that night before he made a move. Finally his friend and him had a plan... How I knew this? That's because I could see them discussing the plan only a few feet away from me. Since Tom was 6'4, they thought the best plan was for him to stand right in front of me so I couldn't see anything in front of me. His friend then turned around and apologized immediately for his friend Tom doing so... Pathetic, but Tom was beautiful so I couldn't hold it against him or even call him out on it.

We hit it off instantly and after the concert we decided to hang out a bit more after that. As
Tom, his friend and myself walked to my car we walked through the Capital of Austin. They then saw bulls and children statues that they thought "Oh, hey, that would be a great idea to get on and take pictures.". So I began taking pictures for them on it. Then Tom asks me to get up there with him and take "prom like" pictures, I thought, why not?... Horrible idea, because the cops came and took our ID's to make any checks for warrants etc and gave us a huge lecture on how disrespectful it was and how we could go to jail for years for any damage. After all of that mishap, we went back to their hotel. They offered me a vicodin to "help with my hangover"... Yeah, I'm good thanks. They shortly passed out after that and I snuck out. Tom and I met up one other time that week but nothing happened sadly since neither of us were "prepared".

We messaged a few times back and forth weekly for a few weeks. I then told him I was going to LA and he said he was more then willing to meet up. Even days leading up to my trip we were texting back and forth. When I get in I messaged him asking him if he was up for meeting that Monday evening. He does not end up texting me back until that night at midnight. You think I'm going to be up waiting around for you? He gives me some work excuse, which is fine, but I don't have time for that. I had to make the most of my time while I was in LA and I ended up meeting up with my DJ from SXSW anyways multiple days. We partied until 5am, hung out with good people, jammed to good music, and danced the nights away.

Needless to say, Tom is out of the picture. People prettier then you never works out anyways. I stand by my moto. "You should never be with someone thats way better looking then you as a woman."

-Samantha Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment