The Rest Of My Life

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

A Few of my Favorite Things...

A Few of my Favorite Things...

There are certain brands that, in my opinion, work better for my body during and while teaching yoga. There are certain brands I also just prefer to lounge around the house in, swim, hike and more. Here are a few of my favorite brands ...

I love Teeki for a few reasons. Mainly the fact that they are eco-conscious, using recycled water bottles to make their clothing. They always have the most fun prints and colors, they're super light weight for your 100 degree classes, and dry quickly for those really hot classes. They also have reasonably priced pants. The star power pants above are $72, but you can usually find most of their products around the $60 range, which is far from the average Lululemon price for pants.

Beyond Yoga is great because the quality is durable and always ridiculously soft. I mainly only have their pants because of how soft they are. These are the ultimate lounge pants, so it's a 2 in 1! These pants typically range from $70-$99, these I can definitely stand by and say they are absolutely worth the investment. 

Lululemon is yes, expensive, but the Canadian based line always has plenty to choose from, and cater to every type of workout and yoga class. I especially love my "Big Yoga" mat in black, that is non slip and super thick. Along with my mat carrier for when I travel or need a grab and run to head to the studio. I recommend hitting up their sale racks or outlet locations if you're more on the price conscious side!

I would have to say my favorite usual go to is Alo. Their prices vary, but stand more in the Lululemon, Beyond Yoga range. I tend to mostly buy their brand because it's not too thick since I only teach and attend hot classes. But they are also great for the winter as well with a little more thickness. Their colors they come out for the season are always spot on. And my favorite sports bras are from them, the fit is fantastic in general. This brand I will continue to stand by.

No comments:

Post a Comment