The Rest Of My Life

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Postivity | Quotes

This is the....

  

I have been in New York the past two weeks and my trip comes to an end. Nothing I love more is a positive quote. And with all of the job searching I have been doing here, it's definitely something I have needed after every interview good or bad... And I'm sure the rest of manhattan in search for a job feels the same way as well.

For me, my practice is not only on the mat but off as well. Something I make a huge focus for both on and off is positivity. Finding ways to surround myself with positive people, having a positive practice, and positive energy for myself.



I typically dedicate my practice to positivity, in my words, to myself, and to others. As they say, "positive life is a happy life". 



I believe that waking up in the morning and seeing a quote like below, "Take time to do what makes your soul happy" brings me back to reality. You know what, yoga makes my soul happy, so I'm going to do that. Realizing who is important in your life and what makes you happy. Words so simple, can go such a long way.



I hope these few quotes bring a smile to your face and make you do something that makes you EXTRA HAPPY!

 

And if you want plenty more positive quotes, go to Positive Life Tips. This really could be one of the best sites I have come across in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment